sponsor banner
sponsor
ads banner
EPL English Premier LeagueEPL Transfer NewsVillarreal - Sevilla 2:2 - A draw match with a difference of...

Villarreal – Sevilla 2:2 – A draw match with a difference of four points

On Tuesday 23 June 2020, at the Estadio de la Cerámica Stadium, the Spanish League match between Villarreal and Sevilla managed to end with a 2-2 score.

In the Spanish League standings Sevilla perched in the third position while Villarreal is placed sixth.

So far Villarreal has won 14 wins, 6 draws, and 11 losses. With this match, they hit 48 points.

With a total of 53 points, Sevilla recorded 14 wins, 11 draws and 6 defeats.

Paco Alcácer was in role as the main attacker while the host started Asenjo as goalkeeper in this match.

Visitors focused their gameplay on E. Banega at midfield as one of their key players. 

While in defense Seville had Escudero and Diego Carlos ready to guard their goal.

Based on ball possession, Villarreal won 41.3 percent of ball possessions. On the other hand, the guests received 58.7 percent.

Villarreal 2 – 2 Sevilla

Goals: 1-0 Paco 17′, 1-1 Escudero 38′, 2-1 Torres 48′, 2-2 Munir 62′

Yellow cards: Gomez 27′, Moreno 27′, Fernando 45+3′, Ocampos 68′, Trigueros 73′, Bruno 90+3′

Villarreal : Asenjo; Alberto Moreno, Pau Torres, Albiol, Mario Gaspar; Santi Cazorla, A. Zambo Anguissa, Iborra, S. Chukwueze; Paco Alcácer, Gerard Moreno.

Sevilla : T. Vaclík; Escudero, Diego Carlos, Sergi Gómez, J. Koundé; É. Banega, Fernando, Joan Jordán; Rony Lopes, Y. En-Nesyri, Suso.

More Football News

sponsor banner
sponsor banner
sponsor banner