PSG knocks out 2020 Champions League holders Bayern Munich with away goals listing them in the semi-finals. Here’s all you need to know about Bayern Munich vs PSG highlights.
Choupo-Moting finds the net again in the second leg scoring a goal for the Bavarians in the first half of the game yet missed to lead the team in the Champions League semi-finals.
Bayern Munich vs PSG highlights
- In the fourth minute, Kylian Mbappe had a chance for a goal but he made a wide shot across Neuer.
- Alaba fouls Neymar in the ninth minute of the game.
- Another foul in the 14th minute, Choupo-Moting got the ball off Danilo’s feet near PSG’s box.
- In the 26th and 27th minutes, Sane and Kimmich made a shot but failed on goal.
- In the 28th minute, Manuel Neuer saved his team for the first time defending the opponent’s ball.
- Neymar was extremely active but lacked luck. First, he hit the crossbar and then the post. It was brutal revenge.
- Choupo Moting fires Bayern into the 1-0 lead in the 40th minute. The Bavarians unknowingly secured an early win in the first half.
- In the 53rd minute after the break, Di Maria penetrated through Bayern’s defence and squared a ball to Neymar inside the six-yard box.
- Kingsley Coman heads across goal in the 69th minute but nobody is there to flick it in.
- Four extra minutes added after Neuer ventured outside his box in the 90th minute before Neymar could reach it.
- Navas safely holds on to Sane’s grounded cross.
Bayern gave a tough fight but couldn’t find the decisive strike to move into the semi-finals. Away goals helped PSG who now waits for Borussia Dortmund or Manchester City in the last fours to reach the finals.
Watch match video here.
Paris Saint-Germain – Bayern Munich 0-1 (0-1)
Result in the two-match series: 3:3
Promotion: Paris Saint-Germain (thanks to away goals)
Goals: Choupo-Moting (40)
Yellow Cards: Dagba, Herrera – Alaba, Muller
PSG: Keylor Navas – Colin Dagba, Danilo, Presnel Kimpembe, Abdou Diallo (59. Mitchel Bakker), Idrissa Gueye, Leandro Paredes, Angel Di Maria (88. Ander Herrera), Neymar, Julian Draxler (72. Moise Kean), Kylian Mbappe
Bayern: Manuel Neuer – Benjamin Pavard, Jerome Boateng, Lucas Hernandez, Alphonso Davies (71. Jamal Musiala), Joshua Kimmich, David Alaba, Leroy Sane, Thomas Mueller, Kingsley Coman, Maxim Choupo-Moting (85. Javi Martinez)